Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Amazing Spider-Man's Chris Cooper talks Sinister Six villains

From an MTV  interview with Chris Cooper

When asked about the Sinister Six and its potential as the future direction of the series, Cooper said  "They (the studio) sent me some material," he said. "But they said also that this Spider-Man is its own Spider-Man. We're just kind of starting from the beginning."
At this point, the formation of the Sinister Six in future "Amazing Spider-Man" movies seems all but confirmed. When MTV News spoke with Paul Giamatti at the Toronto International Film Festival, he intimated that's where things appeared to be headed.
"And I believe there's a lot of stage-setting for the next film. There are several villains in this movie, and some of them are more foreground and important. Jamie Foxx is and stuff. A couple of us are more hanging around the background because I think there will be a bigger deal," he said. "I don't actually know, but that seems to be what they're doing. I'm not an idiot either, but I can't claim hard and fast knowledge of this. I won't. I can't because I don't actually know, but you and I can speculate."

No comments:

Post a Comment